Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Quotable Chesterton: The Wit and Wisdom of G.K. Chesterton by Kevin Belmonte

The Quotable Chesterton: The Wit and Wisdom of G.K. Chesterton by Kevin Belmonte is a fascinating collection of quotes from the writings of G.K. Chesterton. I really loved that each quote was organized by topic, in alphabetical order. It is such a great format because I like being able to pick up the book and browse though it by topic. I very much enjoyed reading these quotes from his writings because it really shows that he was a man with such deep insight, but also with such great wit, which I think many people will appreciate also. His views are absolutely fascinating and it such a joy to read such an excellent compilation of quotes. It is a book that I did not want to put down! I really appreciate his sense of humor and the fact that he had such a way with words. It is a wonderful collection of quotes that you can just get lost in for hours. (And love every minute of it.) The quotations of G.K. Chestermon's writings were compiled by Kevin Belmonte and in a very wonderful format, that I very much enjoyed reading. Thank you to Thomas Nelson Publishers for such a wonderful gift!

Wishing you love and happy reading...