Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Let's Do Lunch: Eating all the Calories and Carbs you want to lose weight! by Roger Troy Wilson

Let's Do Lunch: Eating all the Calories and Carbs you want to lose weight! by Roger Troy Wilson is a fascinating perspective on dieting, complete with a great plan, and some great ideas! I love that the author shared his personal story as well. It was interesting to read about his experience and his perspective on dieting as well as healthy eating. The eating plan is structured and easy to understand. There is some life changing advice in this book in terms of eating healthy. Some of these ideas have certainly changed my mindset about eating and it is rare for that to happen to me. For example, one idea from the book suggests eating fruit because it eliminates sugar cravings and as someone who loves sweets. this has been extremely helpful for me. I really love that the book has such great advice on dealing with cravings because I've found that a lot of books don't really touch on that enough. Not only that, but there is a lot of information on dealing with specific cravings, and that has been very helpful. I really appreciate that the author provided so many delicious recipes as well. I have already tried three of them and I'm looking forward to trying more. I made the pizza soup, and it is absolutely delicious, and I am already losing weight! Let's Do Lunch was a gift from Thomas Nelson Publishers and I am thankful.

Wishing you love and happy reading...